2 Şubat 2022 Çarşamba

TH14 INTERNET BASE 3 STARS

  Hi chiefs, I am sure, you see this popular base in clan wars and league wars or you will see it. 

 I recommend to watch this video to get 3 stars from this base. I prefer to use air troops because of infernos location. 


 If you see same base in wars,Don't miss 3 stars. You can check my channel or blog to see more 3 stars of popular bases.

 Before attack, don't forget to practice with friendly challenges. When you practice more, you will have more chance for 3 stars. It not only for this base but also all base, you should practice with your clan mates. If you don't have enough clan mates who has th 14 base, you can practice with other clans.

 Also I recommend to all chiefs, You should try different attack strategies. Every time you cannot get 3 stars with same strategy. Every base can be smashed with different strategy.

 Good luck for all clash players. If you have any idea about attacks, you can write it.

 I won't say follow my channel. If you want, you can follow to see more 3 starred bases. Feel free to follow it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.